Company COVID-19 Guidelines
Client Procedure for Exposure:
1. Review CDC Guidelines.
2. Contact affected parents.
3. Contact staff.
4. If the client is in the clinic, please isolate away from clients immediately with adult supervision.
5. If client is showing symptoms, call parents and isolate with adult supervision.
6. Contact Clinical Director via email as documentation of how it was handled.
Staff Procedure for Exposure:
1. Review and follow CDC Guidelines.
2. If staff is present in the clinic and shows signs, send them home immediately.
3. Contact Clinical Director via email as documentation of how it was handled.
Company Requirements for Decreasing COVID-19 Spread
Wipe down all shared surfaces after each client with disinfectant.
All staff wear masks in the clinic.
Staff check their temperatures at home and do not come in unless they have a fever.
Client temperature checks at the door.
All visitors are required to wear a mask. Do not request more than once for safety reasons. Document refusal to Clinical Director via email.
Clients are encouraged to wear masks when they are in the clinic, but it is not required.
Social distancing should be encouraged when clients do not wear masks.